Friday, September 3, 2010

WERE HERE I AM NOT SURE ABOUT SANE!!!




We are here is Portland. We moved out on the 21st of Aug. Micah and his Dad drove the moving truck and I drove the kids in the car with the dogs. It is a Twelve hour drive and we did it over two days Suprisingly enough It wasn't two bad other than everytime we stopped it was a thirty minute process to get the kids in and out of places and then letting the dogs out. We Spent a long day on saturday getting everything out of the truck and then relaxed on Sunday. I started work that Monday at OHSU. Micah flew back to Utah on The 25th and he will be there until the 8th working. We Miss him and our excited for him to come home. My mom has been here the last eight days and has been tons of help cooking, cleaning and of course watching he kids while I did my first 2 weeks of orientation. She flew back today. Thanks MOM! So far things are going good. I am thankful for my GPS I don't know how people got along with out things like that. We haven't done a whole lot because I have been at work so much but we did go to the Zoo one day for a little while and that was cool. I took the kids to ride the tram up to my work they thought that was sooo cool. I have learned to ride the bus and max line which suprisingly I don't really mind. They have a lot of cool farmers markets on saturday here and The weather has been great not to hot not to cold. Here are some pictures of Jesse and Dustins new little girl Haylee. She was the exact same height and weight of Treyson. Payton loved her and always wanted to hold her. The other things are just random pics I love and miss everyone in Utah and am looking forward to visiting soon. But in the mean time if anyone wants to come visit you always have a place to stay


This is a Picture of Grandma Jana and all her Grand babies we miss her love you Grandma Jana



This is Payton waiting outside of Voo Doo doughnuts it is this famous doughnut place that people wait for hours for










This is my going away party at work in Utah I sure miss these guys














Payton with baby Haylee








SO this picture I took when I saw the kids like this. I was trying to pack up for Portland and this is what they were doing









The kids with baby Haylee










Payton's interesting outfit











So Payton loves it when Stephen fly's here around on the broom like Harry Potter












Trey playing golf













No comments: