Sunday, October 23, 2011

WE LOVE HALLOWEEN

This Year for halloween we have once again done a lot of fun things. The kids and I started out by going to a carnival at the Rec center in Beaverton. We had a lot of fun. Trey didn't feel good so he didn't want to dress up but he had fun once we got there. Payton one a goldfish that she named KIWI and we actually have had it for almost two weeks now which is like a miracle for me to have not killed the fish yet. We also made our annual sugar cookies and decorated them. The kids insisted on helping me make the cookies as you can see below. I remember thinking my Aunt DawnRae was crazy when I went to her house and she had Daniel, who was about 1 at the time sitting on the counter helping her make meatballs. I now do this daily. hahaha. We Went to the pumpkin patch Saturday as a family. It was so much fun. We love halloween and we are having a pumpkin carving party with some friends on Tuesday more pics to come. Trey eating his roasted corn he almost at that whole thing and insisted on doing it himself
Trey was obssessed with cleaning his pumpkin

The HayRide on the way to the pumpkin patch



The Kids with our pumpkins Trey found that mini pumpkin in his hand and had to have it!!

Cute



Searching for pumpkins









Trey Riding Dusty he was scared so I had to hold his hand but afterwards has talked about the horses ever since





Payton was not scared at all which was amazing her horse was named twinkle











Making cookies












No comments: