Monday, November 26, 2012

Its been awhile but were back!!!!

Its been awhile but I thought I would write a quick blurb about what is going on in our lives. I am proud to say that Micah's last day at school is Nov 30th that is in 4 days wahooo!!!! He still has to take the big test but I have confidence he will pass he has put in a lot of hard work. The kids and I will be so glad to have him back in our lives full time. We are also in the process of accepting a job for him in Pocatello Idaho but probably won't move until February. Other than that exciting news which is something to talk about we are just doing the normal everday things. Payton is in Kindergarten and learning how to read and Treyson is doing a good job learning how to write his name and write his letters although his attention span is not to be desired. I hope it will get better. We did go to zoo lights and decorate the Christmas tree for Thanksgiving weekend. Hope everyone is doing well love you all.




No comments: