Saturday, August 16, 2008

I decided to write another post since the last family post was in Febraury. So the big news is that we are going to have our second baby and it is due about Febraury 27, 2009. I have been pretty sick with this pregnancy just like with Payton but it finally seems to be getting better. Our Dog Sasha is also going to have puppies in September and she is one fat little chihuahua right now. she actually is really cute she is so chubby I love to rub her belly. micah is still working hard at the intermountain medical center. He starts his bachelors degree in september and I am excited for him to get that started. Payton is 16 and half months old and she only had one month and a half until she can go to nursery at church yeah then we can be religous again. she is into everything but getting cuter everyday. She however does have a mullet that i haven't quite decided what to do with yet. anyway thats our up date. keep in touch

3 comments:

Kara said...

Congrats! I to can not wait until nursery. Well, I should say Tim, I am in the Primary Presidency so Tim has him during church. I think that this is such a fun age. They are getting independant so you can leave them alone for 2 seconds and they are getting more and more personality. When are we going to do lunch? Are you able to eat?

Linds said...

What??? You are prego? Well congrats!I'm excited for you, me and Nate haven't really been lucky in that department, going on 6 months of trying, YIKES! I will give you a call and we can catch up

Ashley and Brett said...

Kacie, I just found your email in an account I never check! I'm so glad you have a blog... (now if you write in it more then every 6 months!) It was so fun running into you at the temple a few weeks ago. I miss seeing you! Your daughter is so darling!!! And congratulations on your new addition! That is so fun. I am really excited for you. Keep in touch, heres my link:
http://abhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Ash