Wednesday, November 5, 2008











so here are the cute puppies my dog sasha had. She had four but one died a birth three girls and a boy. One of the girls died sooo sad. However the other ones are so cute. they are about 9 weeks old now and off to there families. desi went to my mom and dad. Sophie the other little girl went to the daddys family and Pudgie the little boy because he was so fat. Went to micah's uncle. We are going to do this again and sell the puppies next year so if anyone wants a yorkie/chihuahua mix. so so cute. they loved to give max a hard time as you can see. and Payton thought they were toys. She would pick them up by legs and necks it was a constant circus.

2 comments:

Christan said...

Hey Kacie! Tara gave me your blog info! We also have a blog so we will have to stalk each other! Our's is private, so email me and I'll send you an invite! christansmith@hotmail.com. Looks like you've had a pretty rough pregnancy, hopefully it will get better now after they removed your kidney stones. By the way- super cut puppies!

Ashley and Brett said...

hey Kacie, Your little girl is so darling. Hope you are feeling better a little better with your pregnancy now... so fun to have a boy! They are a blast. Keep in touch. abhappilyeverafter dot blogspot dot com
oh, and your puppies are too cute! If I saw one in person... oh no! I'd be in trouble!