Saturday, May 2, 2009

Whats been going on!!!

So here are some more pictures. I thought I would write a little bit about what has been going on. This week Daniel my cousin came home from his mission in Boston. We got to meet him at the airport and that was fun. Nothing to exciting has been happening besides that. We are blessing Treyson this sunday and so my family is in town and that has been nice. This first picture of Payton after she supposedly was helping Dad do yard work. She ended up playing in the flower pots. I came outside and she was throwing dirt all over herself and the porch. This Is her reading her book on the dog bed. I was cleaning the carpets so had thrown everything on the couch. She decided this would be fun.

Treyson and Payton


This is my first official picture of Treyson smiling he started smiling about 2 months. he is 10 weeks old.


Payton had so much fun at the Paynes house. She played soccer, footbal and jumped on the Trampoline. This is her cousin zach.




This is us at the airport for Daniels homecoming Chase is missing he had a final that he could not miss and there plane came in early. However Chase did get his mission call to brazil this week. I am so excited now he can speak portugese with Micah when he gets home.





SO ever since I saw the movie Marley and Me I have decided that I would post a blog about our dog max. This is him. He is a lot like Marley. We have always thought he was the worst dog ever but he is not well I love at least I don't know if anyone else does. Let me just name a few things he has done. 1. It started when Payton was a baby. He probably chewed up about 10 binkies in a month because he was jealous. he would also chew up bottles and anything he could get his paws on. He was so bad that we had to get him someone to play with. So we got Sasha our other dog. It worked a little bit but still have had quite a few suprises. As Micah would say Max's has stabbed us again. He has chewed the corners of our walls. Chewed a big hole in the corner of our couch. he likes to run out the door any chance he gets and go exploring. He eats paper, plastic, metal and his favorite thing is to get in the garbage can when were not looking. One time he got on his hind legs and stole two chocolate chip cookies off the table and ate them. anyway I could continue on and on but this is our Max.


























No comments: