Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gymnastics, Tree House, 5k and More!!!

These are just some cute Pictures of the kids before Church today I thought they both looked pretty cute.
These are Pictures from the REX LEE Run. I ran in honor of a Cancer Patient I love very much Rob Wilson. It was pretty good. It was the first 5k I had done since July when I developed Plantar Fascitis in my Left foot. But so far all is well and I was pretty proud of myself. I did it with my best friend Tif and her baby Dakota.





These Pictures our from the TREE HOUSE. There is a tree house in the mall I take the kids to. they play here a lot in the winter I have been meaning to bring my camera for a while but I finally did and we had a lot of fun.




























This is Payton's Gymnastics class. she really enjoys it and is learning to be a little more brave. treyson also has a little fun when he goes too.






















































No comments: