Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's I admire!!!

I wanted to say happy fathers day to first of all my Dad who has taught me pretty much everything about life and how to work hard and be responsible. He has also told me to always do what I say I am going to do and if I am not going to it don't say it. I am so thankful for him on this day and how much he has helped me out in my life.

The Second Dad in my life is My husband. He is such an awesome Father to my Children and he helps out sooo much with the kids. He is a hard worker and I am so proud of everything he has done to make our family successful. He is definitely the humble one of us and the patient one as well thanks hunny for all you do.

The Third one is Rick. My father in law. He is a great Dad and has taught my husband well. For that I am very greatful. He is also a great father in law and Grandpa Thanks Rick









No comments: