Saturday, August 14, 2010

THE TIME HAS COME!!!!

The time has come. We will be moving to Portland Oregon next week. We found a townhome in Beaverton Oregon which is a suburb of Portland. I also will be starting a new job there at Oregon Health Science University which is where Micah is going to school. I am working on a Bone Marrow Transplant Unit. This is the Job I was going for and When we went out there last week The manager hired me on the spot. I was so glad because then we had more time to look for a house. So next friday The kids, the dogs and I will be heading out over a two day trip. Micah and his Dad will follow with our stuff. I hope everything goes ok. these pictures below are just a few Pictures I took of the school and where I will be working. I will be working on the 14 floor of the building and it looks straight out over the whole city of Portland. The school has a tram that will take you off the hill into Portland it is really cool. Portland is one big forrest there are trees everywhere you look soooo green!!!! This is me standing on the ground right in front of my work so the trees are kind of blocking but that is Portland below
This is the Place I will be working on the top floor The tram leaves from right there.

This is the some more of the school I am so amazed it is on this mountain in the middle of all these trees



1 comment:

Laurie said...

Good Luck on your new adventure! Oregon is a beautiful place to live.