Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Every Year around Thanksgiving I feel the need to be thankful for things imagine that. I am truly a blessed person and have so many good people and things in my life. Our family has truly been blessed this year with Micah getting excepted to CRNA School in Oregon. Although it continues to be a hard adjustment for me being so far away from everyone I think it is helping our family be closer. I Keep teasing Micah that he has a girlfriend because he is gone so much studying and today I asked him what he was going to do about his girlfriend during Christmas break when he didn't have the excuse to go study. He told me " I guess I will have to dump her." I am truly blessed to have a husband who loves me for who I am. He is a great father and he loves the gospel. I blessed to have two beautiful children in my life that I love and adore. Some how they wear me out everyday and the next day I can't wait to see their smiling faces. I am greatful for my family and Micah's family but most of all I am greatful for our heavenly father and Jesus Christ who have blessed our lives so much. I have seen there blessings so much as we have went through this big transition. I found a job so quickly and have been able to adjust to nights a lot better than I thought was possible. I pray that as the Christmas Season roles around and the next years comes to play that we will all take a minute to remember Why we are here and Thank our heavenly father and Jesus Christ. We are so excited to be able to come home for Christmas and see everyone. I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Since you're thinking about what you are grateful for, I will add a few things that I'm grateful for. Your and Micah's friendship, that Micah dumped his girlfriend for you, and I'm grateful that you are liking Oregon more, but don't like it too much because we want you back!