Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Home For Christmas!!!

We Were so fortunate to be able to go Home for Christmas for a week. I don't know how I pulled that off with my work but I did and it was Great. We were in Utah from the 24-27. We had a Great Christmas at the Scotts house. It was fun and we also got to see some good friends as well. The Kids were a little sick so that was kind of a bummer but other than that we did great. We then Headed down to Nevada to see my family. This was equally great and we had a lot of fun there as well. I was really fortunate to be able to spend some time with the girls in our family. My Grandpa Dee past away 3 years ago on December 28th. I was able to go the the grave with my Grandma and most of the girls in our family. It was so special to me and I was so glad I was able to do this. I felt his spirit there with us very strong that day and I know he is watching over our family. We were also able to have a get together with the whole family at los lupes for My cousin Randy's going away. He had to leave his little family for a year to go to afghanistan. I was so sad but I am sure he is doing great things. We arehome now and things are as Crazy as ever. Treyson has definitely hit his two's and is living up to them. He has started to throw quite the fits when he wants to. aaaah lets just hope its not quite as dramatic as Payton's two's were.


This is a Picture of Micah and I by the Portland Christmas Tree. Yes it is the one where that terrorist was trying to kill people this December
Randy and Jessica We will Miss Randy
Payton got a sticker book at Grandma and Grandpa Sullivan's She loved it

Treyson Got Thomas the train from Aunt T He Loves Thomas


Payton and Aunt T









Micah and Treyson







Bowling at the Virgin River








The Fam









Trey Bowling























Kaylee and Payton had a lot of fun with the balls











Treyson and Harper Fighting over Ice Cream












Payton Bowling















Grandpa's Grave we Decorated oh how I miss him














Christmas at the Scott's
















Payton with her Dance Streamer this was a favorite toy for all even the adults

















Trey in his Santa Hat








































































































Making Cupcakes for Santa
















































Our Christmas Pajama's

























Jana and Haylee























































Taylor and Megan



























My son doing what he does





























































No comments: