Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jessica and Erick For Eternity!!!

My Cousin Jessica got married on Oct 29th in St. George. I was able to fly down by myself to the wedding and join in on the festivities. It was great. Jessica is pretty much like my sister even though we are just cousins so I was really excited to share her special moments in the temple and her wedding ceremony with her. Her are some pictures that I took of the bachelorette party and wedding. I was also able to spend sometime with family which is always great. I am so proud of her and Erick for making good decisions in their lives to this point. I know they will succeed in marriage and in life. I love you guys congrats. All the girls at the Bachelorette party and Pizza Factory




Me and my Grandma This women is amazing







Two of the best women I know my Mom and Sister










Guess who being crazy T and Jess











Tori and I my other sister!!!












Mom, Grandma and Aunt Kristine. These ladies make things happen in our family


The Never on Sundae at Pizza factory which consists of a warm cookie Ice cream, Fudge, caramel and Whip Cream this is Jess's favorite dessert

Bowling after dinner we made Jess wear a garbage bag for a veil


Daniel, Chase, T and Me this boys are the best cousins anyone could ask for



Harper So Cute outside the temple






Daniel with Harper. She fell in love with him and was his little buddy



waiting outside the temple



Dustin, Chase, Tara, Krystle





















WERE MARRIED







Jess and I outside the temple





Grandma, Uncle Scott, and Dad







All the cousins minus Randy plus Robyn and Kaylee they were standing in for Robyn







The Girls






My family









Jessica couldn't breathe in her wedding dress I know the feeling






she also wore cowboy boots under her wedding dress silly girl




Chase and Harper





Jocelyn so cute





Ring Ceremony



Me and Jackson




Kaleb's first dance with Tori sooo cute




Kenny dancing with Harper




Scott with Kaylee dancing




























































No comments: