Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1 Week old

So today was the first day for Micah being back to work. I was a little scared but so far things are going good. Payton still is here terrible two self but Cute as well. Her favorite things to do lately is torment her baby brother and torment the dogs. She runs around chasing them with her shopping cart and popper. She gets put in time out quite a bit but I hope she is learning. Treyson is so far so good. I keep thinking that the real him is going to come out. he sleeps 3 to 6 hours at night and as long as he has his binky he is pretty happy. he still weighs 6lbs 8 oz as of yesterday but is doing better with eating these last couple of days. ne way gotta run.
Payton Loves to sit by her baby bother she just doesn't always realize he is not a toy. here are a couple cute pics

These are the pics I took yesterday a little over a week old.





















So I was trying to take pictures of treyson and payton of course wanted in so I took this pic of here! nice hair







Micah being a proud daddy he was home this last week and was sooo much help!!! Thanks babe













2 comments:

Sylvia said...

He is sooo cute! They both are, for that matter! Glad to hear all is well. My baby slept really good till she was about 2 mos, then she got up twice a night till she was 4mos and now sleeps all night ... so nice! Hope he keeps sleeping that good for you ♥♥♥

Christan said...

It's so scary when your husband goes back to work! But you'll figure it out, I'm sure Peyton will be a great helper!