Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whats going on!!!

So its been a couple of weeks. I thought I would write a little about what we have been doing. Adjusting to a new baby and two kids has been a challenge but I think I am getting the hang of it. Payton had a ruff week or two where she was just doing anything negative to get attention but this has mellowed out a little. Micah asked me one day if we could call child protective services and tell them there was a child in danger of being beat!! he he. She will be two on the 28th of this month and I am excited to have her birthday party. I turned twenty eight on march 1 5th and boy do I feel old. It doesn't help either that my husband is two years younger than me. For my birthday I went and had a birthday dinner at a really nice restaurant in mesquite that my grandma takes us to. This was on Thursday then Micah and I went out for a date on Saturday and Jana Watched the kids. On my acutual birthday which landed on a Sunday I had dinner at Micah's parents house and his mom fixed me her peanut butter bars that I love. I have realized that spending time with people I care about is so much more important than things on your birthday.So it was a good birthday thanks for al l the gifts everyone!!!! Treyson is doing great sleeping 4 hours at night then 4 hours after feeding. he is a good baby!
So this Picture is funny this is the nintendo Wii fit that I got from micah for my birthday. I was doing the lunch exercised and Payton was so determined that she had to do it so we made a fake board out of the wii box and this is her trying to follow along.
This is Treyson doing tummy time however you will realized he is not on his tummy. This is because sometimes he can roll over. Oh and the smile I don't know how we managed that I don't think he is officially smiling yet.

Tummy time



Payton being a lot of help with all of her brothers things this is the case to Treyson's tummy time pad



We took some pictures on my birthday for Micah's Grandma Mary's 80th b-day this is one





Treyson's first bath picture yeah





Another picture of my two angels.






Me opening presents with Paytons help on my birthday





This is Micah's Grandpa Joe. Can I tell you how much I love this man he is one of the cutest little grandpa's I have ever seen. He is so thought full and loving. This is his first picture holding Treyson.








No comments: