Friday, April 3, 2009

3 years and running!!!!

So March 23rd Micah have been married 3 years. Man has time gone by fast and things changed. In those three years we have bought a house and had 2 children. Micah has become a nurse and I graduated with my bachelors in nursing. My life is so blessed to have Micah and my two children I can only imagine things getting better. For our anniversary Micah's mom watched the kids over night and we stayed at a motel and then the next morning we went to sundance. I went skiing and Micah went snowboarding. This is because I tried snowboarding last time on our anniversary and as Micah would say tears were spilled on the mountain. This time was actually fun because I do have some experience skiing however I did take one big fall rolled a couple of times and then skid down the mountain on my face. it pretty much sucked but hey I am just happy things went better than last year.



No comments: