Friday, July 24, 2009

God Bless America

So I realize that it has been awhile since my last blog so I am trying catch up. I do have some excuse's. One is we have been on vacation but the main one is that my husband is notorious for waiting until the last two weeks of the school semester to do all of his homework. So needless to say I have not had much time on the computer. I am very happy yesterday was the last day of the semester. So to continue I am so greatful to live in America, Yes we are in a recession but we are still so blessed to have freedom. For the fourth Micah, Rick, and I started the day off by running the 5k freedom run. I ran the whole way and was proud of myself. We then went to the provo parade and followed that by watching the stadium of fire right outside the stadium. This picture is a a huge flag that they fly at the stadium and the helicopters that are flown over it is a wonderful picture I loved it.
This is Micah's Family at the Stadium of fire we sat outside and watched the fireworks. Payton had so much energy she didn't know what to do with. She then crashed and burned on the way home and was so tired the next day she wouldn't go to nursery and had to go home and take a nap.

This picture is one of my many attempts to get a pictures of the kids in there matching shorts and overalls however it didn't work out to well so this is what you get!!!!


This is my little trey trey! I love this boy he is so fun and cute. he is 5 months now and getting sooooo big wow does time fly.



I love this picture it is sooo perfect. Payton is such a ball of fire. She has recently been trying to potty train hopefully it will come soon!! I love you pay pay




Me and pay pay after my run




This is Treyson at the parade showing his personality ignore micah he thinks i am just taking a still picture the whole time ha ha( sorry honey)

1 comment:

Lance and Jen said...

Such a cute family! Miss you!