Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Vacation!!!

So we were able to go on a vacation to Las Vegas for 4 days because my Dad and Mom get a timeshare and they let us stay .Thanks Dad and Mom!! These are some pictures from our vacation. Aunt T stayed with us the whole time and helped us thanks aunt T. While we were there we took Payton to the adventuredome at Circus Circus, we went swimming which was so nice since the temperature was over 100 all the days. My sister watched the kids one night and Micah and I were able to go see Terri Fator the vintriliquist(I probablybutchered that word). He was so great it was one of the best shows I have seen. We also ate at the cheesecake factory my favorite place and of course in and out burger. On our way home we were able to have a little family birthday party for my Mom , Uncle Scott and Cousin Tori. There is nothing like the traditional Sullivan birthday party. This is probably one of the things I miss the most about living so far away. Anyway it was great.This is a Picture of Tori, Payton, Kaylee and Grandma The kids wanted to help Tori open her presents. and I miss my Grandma soo much!!!
This picture is classic Payton went on this little rollercoaster I couldn't go on with her. I never thought she would stay on it alone but she did. Her face was priceless but when see got off she started yelling more!!!

More fun at the adventurdome!!!


Payton was too small to ride the 4d sponge bob ride but she loves him so we took a picture for memories!



Payton her is showing us her scuzzers(her teeth) this is how we get her to smile. She is sitting next to a really cool fish tank with shark and sting rays and the ceasars palace.




Treyson swimming he did good in the water.




Treyson with Aunt T ready to go swimming
Payton in her swimming gear!!!

















1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I remember being excited for your b-day parties...eating at the cafe and sleep overs and sometimes at your grandparents house, I still remember their hawaii room and hot tub in the basement...fun times!