Thursday, August 20, 2009

A GREAT DAY

So my sister Tara went through the temple on her own after 13 years of inactivity in the last year she has prepared herself and done so well at getting to where she is today. She is such a strong person and has been a great example to me in a lot of ways. It has been such a blessing to watch her transition over the last year. I always had a little hope in my heart that this day would come and I am so glad that it has. I got to be her helper in the temple and it was a great blessing. Thank you for letting me do that Tara!!. My sister is a great person and she love my kids so much I am so very greatful that we now have the chance to be eternal sister. I love you Tara. I stole these pics of her blog!!!!





This above is my sister my mom and I We are bunny earsing my MOM you just can't see it very well.

This is all of are family that were able to go to the temple with Tara it is so great all of the younger kids got reccomends to go do baptism's but weren't able to do them because the temple was too busy.

Tara and I so proud of this girl!!


This is Tara me and her bestfriend bestie bec. becca helped Tara so much by helping her get back to the church. Thanks becca



This picture is all of Tara's really good friends and me of course at the pizza factory after for lunch.





1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Hey! I need your email to add you to my blog list. email me at brindleytransport@infowest.com