Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Festivities!!!

so a few things that we have been doing is well one Christmas shopping. Well let me rephrase this The kids and I have been Christmas shopping. We also made a ginger bread house with Payton for family home evening. This was really fun and she really liked it. I took the kids to see santa and didn't get a real good picture but payton actually sat on his lap this year and told him she wanted a dolly it was really cute. This picture right below is Payton feeding Treyson her sucker she got from santa it was cute.


this is a puppy from our litter they are all sold now and waiting to be old enough to go to their homes
































this picture I took on morning to show everyone how much help i have when I try to do anything








No comments: