Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Fun Weekend!!!

My sister Tara Came up this weekend and we did a couple of fun things. We went to the Zoo and also the temple open house. It was really fun even though the day at the zoo ended up not being the best do to the rain. This picture of us at the temple is terrible of all us but it was the best one of all of the pics so it will have to do. My sister has recently went back to church after 13 years of inactivity. I am soooo proud of her and look up to her so much thanks for all you do for me and my kids "T" we love you.
This is all of us below the tiger he was cool.








Payton looking at the birdies and the gorilla




Payton really liked the carousel it just took her a minute then she kept wanting to do it more!!!


















Payton looking at the monkeys










No comments: