Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Hot Weather!!!

So we took a trip down to southern utah and Mesquite Nevada to visit all of my family. Payton, Treyson and I went with my cousin Daniel who just got off a mission. It was really fun. While we were down there we were able to see all the family and have a lot of fun here are some pictures of the trip. We went miniature golfing. This is Payton playing she had so much fun hitting the ball around
This is my crazy sister or as Payton would say nant nie!! Meaning Aunt "T" and my cousing daniel. It never amazes me enough what my family will do. They are trying glasses on in Pac Sun yes they are 30 and 21 he he I love it!!!

These Pictures are of Payton in the pool. One of my favorite things to do when I go to see my family is to go and swim in Grandma Dianne's pool. I love going to see her and everything else that comes with it. She is one of my favorite and most admired people in this world. She just had a birthday happy birthday Grandma.






This is Daniel he was such a good helper. He is bathing Treyson in my sister's sink. As anybody can tell he is the oldest of six. He has had a little experience with kids!! He is sooo cute any of you girls who are single.





No comments: