Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

I have to admit I got this idea from my sister but I have been liking what she has done on her blog so I thought I would start doing it. I wanted to blog about fathers day and tell my Dad how much I love him Fathers day was bitter sweet for me because although I got to celebrate all of the great fathers alive in my life, I missed my Grandpa Dee a lot this week. I love him soo much and truly miss his presence in my life. I know that every thing my Dad learned he taught us and he learned it from his Dad!!! Here are a few things I loved about my Grandpa and a few things I love about my Dad you will find they are very similar!!!!

I few things That I love about my Dad is that he always taught me to do my best and never settle for less. He did this by expecting my best at all times. I remember thinking he was sooo mean but thank him for it now. He taught me hard work and that I should always be honest. He always taught me that I didn't disrespect my mom. I knew that if I gave her a hard time and he knew about it I was in big trouble. He taught me to always give hugs and kisses before leaving. I love you Dad!!
A few things I remember and miss about my grandpa is PIG farming. He gave me my first job and taught me what it was like to work out in the hot sun all day. I loved that sooo much. He taught me that family is the most important thing you will ever have and that it always comes first. He taught me to keep a family close and spend a lot of time with them. I sure do miss him. I love you grandpa!!!

1 comment:

donna904 said...

We love you Kacie and your little family . We are equally proud of all you do, despite the juvenile actions of your parents, especially your mother at times (I am writing this !! mom) Love you lots Mom and Dad