Thursday, February 3, 2011

ITS THAT TIME!!!

So I was hoping for Treyson to be in his crib a little longer because he is such a wild man I figured it was going to be quite the chore getting him to stay in a bed. Well contrary to my hopes I found him out of his crib a few weeks ago when I came to get him in the morning. Then I put him back in his crib to see how he was getting out and it took about 2 minutes for him to climb right back out of it. I have been really afraid of him crawling out and breaking something so I am forunate he did not do that. Needless to say he is now in a toddler bed here are a few pictures of him and his "new bed" he does a lot better than I thought in his bed. One day during a nap time I did find him in a pile of clothes that he had taken out of his dresser. We just put his dresser in his closet and we have been good to go will see what the next challenge is with this little monkey.



No comments: