Monday, February 21, 2011

My BABY IS 2!!!!

Oh how time flys. It seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant with this wild man. He is sooo cute and such a handful. I don't know where to began about how lucky I am to be his mother. He is such a fun kid. He is in his terrible 2's for sure but he does so many cute things it is so hard to get mad at him. Treyson had his birthday party at a place called PAPA's PIZZA. It has a huge play place and a guy that makes balloon animals on saturdays. We were sad not to be able to celebrate with all our family this year but we were able to celebrate with some friends here in Oregon. I made Treyson a Train cake that I think turned out pretty well. Overall we had a lot of fun. Treyson also got a Basketball hoop for his birthday and he has been playing constantly since. He absolutely loves it. He even made me put his new basketball shirt on he got for his birthday.

Some interesting facts about Treyson
1. He is a climber his favorite thing to do is climb up the kitchen counter and it drives us crazy
2. He never walks anywhere he is always running and falls a lot. No trips to the ER YET!!!
3. He is talking in sentences and really well for his age. I am pretty sure this credit needs to go to Payton for here diligence in teaching Treyson words.
4. he loves balls, Thomas the Train or any kind of train, teasing his sister, cars, trucks, and all the typical boy things.
5. I think weighs about 25lbs
6. He likes to put his plate on his head when he is done eating

I love this picture it is his total mischeivous smile


Payton at the party she had fun playing with her friend Brindley


Cake time I had to help him blow out the candles



Friends

















The balloon guy made treyson a hat and a sword
















Treyson in his goofy glasses









BASKETBALL!!!























2 comments:

Katrina said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday little man:)

Yolanda said...

Hooray Treyson! You guys are the best family ever, it looks like you had fun and like he had a great birthday, what a lucky little boy to have such good parents.